Welcome to Ariadne's Temple

Enter to Love and Be Loved. You are Safe here. All is Well.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ancient Goddess

Clay Minoan Goddess




From the late Minoan period (1320-1200 BCE)




I AM

I am awake
I am whole
I am perfect
I am divine
I am abundant
I am everlasting
I know my power
I know my perfection
I know the core of my being is holy
I am goddess
I love everything that is an expression of me
I am free
I am untameable
I am undefined
I am inexhaustible
I am spectacular
I am the Mighty Goddess
Leader of the Dance
I create life in my womb
All comes from me
All returns to me
I heal
And I destroy
I am wisdom
I am strength
I am courage
I am beauty
I am LOVE
I am open
I am accessible
Come to me
If you wish to feel my presence
I am here
I always will be
The answer to the question is
I AM


The last obstacle- is believing there is an obstacle. ~Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment